You need to see this

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvf

Reaction score
My birthday is a few weeks away yet... But my oldest daughter has gotten me something very , very special.

And i am so excited, i just wanted to share.

Actually my daughter and I share the same birthday. She was born on my 25th birthday and next month, she will be 25 and of course, i will be 50
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Well.......my daughter wanted to get me something extra special and believe me she did!!!

She had this custom made. It is a custom stall banner, hand painted......

With 2 of my favorite horses!!!

Our senior stallion, Jet Stream and our 2 year old filly Hawks Hypnotic..

I honestly don't believe she could have gotten me anything better. And even though she intended to keep it a secret until my birthday, i am glad that she didn't.

I guess this has been in the works for awhile, as she has been e-mailing the artist pictures of these 2 horses.

Anyway....can you tell i am happy? LOL

jetandhypnotic2.jpg

jetandhypnotic1.jpg

:new_shocked:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: That is quite amazing

:risa8: :new_multi: :risa8: :new_multi: :risa8: :new_multi: :risa8: :new_multi: :risa8:

Ash :lol:

default_birthday.gif
:
default_birthday.gif
: [SIZE=12pt]AHHHH, TAMMY'S THE BEST[/SIZE]
default_birthday.gif
:
default_birthday.gif
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Ohhhhh, Cindy, this banner is gorgeous!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
What a wonderfully thoughtful gift! Leave it to your artistic daughter to commission an artist who captured the essence of these two dear horses! Especially.....Jet! He's been a good boy for you.

Needless to say, Tammy sure knows the way to her mother's heart! :538:

Congratulations, Cindy!
default_cheers.gif
:

Beautiful....gift and picture!!!!!!!!! :aktion033:

Thanks everyone.

I still can't believe my daughter got me something like this ...especially using our own horses.

Yes, Cindy it was Tammy that did this for me. (she just isn't very good at keeping secrets)LOL

I told her that there is no way, that this will stay packed up with the stall curtains, between shows.

Heck, this will be hanging on my wall in the house between shows :bgrin

The artist's name is Sandy Snow. and she does wonderful work.

Latest posts

Back