YAY,,, Sea-Tac is almost here!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
Sea Tac is the only AMHA show we get to each year. I haven't traveled that far yet. But it is the most fun show to go to. Ahhhh the beginning of show season!!!

If you are around and want to have a great time watching minis come for the day ( or weekend!) and introduce yourselves!!!!!

April 20, 21 and 22nd. At the Elma Fairgrounds. www.nwmhc.com

We are!!!

My three musketeers will be with me:

Mouse (4 yrs.), Kyan (1 yr.), Pyro (weanling) half brothers by the same mare (Cherry Bomb), who will also be there!

Pyro loves people and bein' the Falcon baby who is inquisitive and personable as well as entertaining (don't forget beautiful!), he would love to meet new friends!

I think it will be a family photo op...think we could get Falcon, CB AND Pyro in the same pic and not have a zoo!? Or an unintended breeding? *LOL*

I sure want to get the brothers together since all three will be clipped and clean...if there was a produce of dam class, they could go.

CB has been a wonderful producer for us, outproducing herself every time. Giving her a year off, though.

I am so excited for Sea Tac and see everyone and their horses!!!

Liz M.

We don't normally show AMHA...but I sent a yearling filly to Annette Helgeson to show for me...so I'll be there watching :aktion033: I'll have to stop by and say Hi to you guys while I'm there :bgrin

Tracy

Wish you all the best and fun time! :aktion033:

I have already been to 4 or 5 AMHA shows this year in FL, TX and AZ. And about 15 more to go
default_unsure.png
:
default_unsure.png
:
default_unsure.png
:

My horse "NEON" will be at the Elma show with Patty Cloke! It is his DEBUT show out WEST!

neontrot.jpg

I was going to go, but my schedule has gotten far too hectic so I am waiting another few days and heading down to Eugene for Oregon Gold instead.
default_smile.png
Plus, my good little boy Esprit is AMHR-registered only, though he is under 32" at age 2. I will hardship him when he is old enough.
default_smile.png

Good luck everyone and HAVE FUN!!! I will be thinking of you as I clip and clip and clip, have the vet out and do five mini dentals and a farrier on Sunday! Woo, this showing can be a lot of work!

Edited to add: Y'all need to watch that little Neon in his debut! What a wonderful little fellow he is, soooo flashy!!! I love to watch him work. Good luck on his West Coast debut, Chandler!

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again I won't be going to this show!
default_sad.png
In years' past I have had mares foal, daughter's high school eq. team meets and then no horses...and this year, I am going to DISNEYLAND! :aktion033: :aktion033: (We will actually be getting back the evening of the 20th, but I will need a "vacation from my vacation"!!
default_rolleyes.gif
: )

Good luck everyone...wish I was going!! NEXT year!!
default_wink.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

If Nathan and I could hitch a ride and find someplace to stay, I'd be tagging along! LOL Good luck everyone!

I'll be in California doing Ram Tap but I'll see you all at the Pacific Crown AMHR show in June! :aktion033: Good luck, and Nooka I can't wait to see the family pictures. :bgrin

Leia

Latest posts

Back