Would you like photos edited?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe my luck - I was just going to start a thread asking for help in editing a photo!!!

Here is the photo: I would just like the tractor removed and maybe the background cleaned up, but nothing fancy added. Of course, you can play with it all you want, but I just want a cleaned-up background.

Princess_316_2_08.jpg

We took a whole bunch of photos yesterday and only a couple have the tractor in them!! Here are a couple more in case there is any way you can use these backgrounds. I don't need these edited (do I???)

princess_2008-02-24_1.jpg

princess_2008-02-24_3.jpg

Thanks so much!!

Here is a challenge for any photo editor, but I thought you might find it challenging.
default_yes.gif

Can you edit out the mess in the background?

mariahamiratrotbright.jpg

Thanks, Mary

Wow!!! You are great! I need a program like that to clean up my pics! Thanks!!!!! :D

How's this? I cropped it a little too. Also tried to lighten the photo.

Princess_316_2_08.jpg

Thanks Maplegum - that is great! Next thing I want to add this to my rotating avatar. I am sure you and I are the only ones that will know that there was a tractor in the background! BTW, I had already cropped and lightened it a little myself. It is pretty hard to see her eyes and ears with all the fur! Too bad it is still too cold here to head-and-neck clip.

I tried something a little different with this one. Please let me know if it's not suitable. I'm happy to change it for you.

Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg

xox Leonie xox

Its better than it was Maple gum..
default_yes.gif
I have to admit thats a tough picture to work with.

All that background stuff is gone now, but I cannot turn back time,
default_rolleyes.gif
lol

I actually was going to delete it, but thought Id see if someone could edit out the background..

Thanks
default_saludando.gif

I'll give it another go. I'll attempt to remove the background for you. I don't mind a challenge!

xox Leonie xox

OK, heres another attempt. I just blended grass all the way around them.

At home tonight I will put them on a nice background.

mariahamiratrotbright.jpg

I've made 2 versions of your mare collection. I'm not sure if this is what you were looking for. If not, just let me know and I'll make something different.
default_smile.png

minipintohorses.jpg

And this version....

CJMMMINIATUREPINTOHORSES.jpg

xox Leonie xox

Latest posts

Back