Would you all PLEASE come look? Pretty please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks great,I think it is a good reminder for all to be safe this holiday season. I really enjoyed the photos,God Bless you and your family
default_saludando.gif

There's still some tweaking to do you may have noticed but i'm on it
default_wub.png

I always enjoy your pictures and am so glad you share them. It looks very Christmassy!

default_wub.png
Your site always makes me smile....always makes me remember how lucky my family is...always makes me realize how lucky I am to have such wonderful friends..............and always.... Marty'..... makes me humble to call you my friend....Mery Christmas

Marty, that came out great. I love your stories and poems. I especially liked that first horse on the right in your barn
default_wub.png

I dont remember you ever sharing that picture. I didnt realize Tracy has only been gone a year. She sure looked like she was a Mamma's dog.

Merry Christmas To The Garrisons and Thanks for Inviting Us to Spend The Holiday with You!!

WOW ! What a Great Christmas Page... Very Nice... I really enjoyed viewing it !

I never miss anything you put on here Marty always enjoy what you do so much.

Thanks for sharing, that was a lot of work and loved your youtube...
default_wink.png

BEAUTIFUL... Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Very nice Marty. Brought tears to my eyes, but Christmas music always does. I'm weird.
default_rolleyes.gif

It is beautiful...however...when I tried to play the video of Michael the music competed with the sound from the video and I couldn't hear it.
default_wink.png
I tried turning down the sound, but of course that didn't do a thing
default_wacko.png

Marty,

Very, very nice. I appreciate the TIME you put into it, but most of all, I appreciate sharing your family and your 'special' treasures with us!

Pam

What a wonderful page Marty. Have a Merry Christmas - your angel is definitely looking over you.

Barbie

Ahhhh....Marty........you did a lovely job, of course you always do, but it does help brighten my mood and get me in the spirit of the season!!!

Thanks for sharing.......Happy Holidays to you and yours!!!

Oh and I love seeing the lighted block, so happy you guys liked it, it was truly a pleasure to make it for you.......my sister sent me some vintage blocks from an old house, and boy do those sparkle!!!
default_smile.png

[SIZE=14pt]Oh MARTY how wonderful it is and you didn't forget a thing or anyone!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
...I loved ALL of it and it's so special of you.
default_wub.png
...You didn't forget the barn or the ponies and my Mom used to be a china painting teacher, but before that she did ceramics and she mad that same green tree with the lights ..it was so special for me to see it again...I really MISS my MOM
default_crybaby.gif
and most all of her Christmas treasures got thrown away when my Dad passed away and his live in girlfriend kept many of my Mom's things and I have never seen them again..long story and not for here!
[/SIZE]

LOVE IT MARTY...LOVE IT!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Merry Christmas To YOU MARTY and your beloved Family too

HUGS

Jenny
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back