Winter comes to Little America

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony,

Your pictures are so peaceful.
smile.gif
)

I love your pictures.

Lyn is near me, and we are expecting

YOUR bad storm here.... THANKS! LOL

just kidding...

This is the first time this winter, so far, that my minis

lucked out ~ too icey to be worked today..

Maybe I'll luck out too, maybe no workday tomorrow!!!

Sandy

That is the kind of snow I want here in Massachusetts - just an itty bitty amount to say it snowed. You've certainly had the crazy weather out there!!! And your pictures are beautiful.

They look a bit nippy
biggrin.gif
it will be here tonight they said 26 her in the morn insane considering it was 80ish last week! But tony you guys might actually see snow we have not seen real snow since 86 and then it was more like slush! Very pretty to look at through the windows ha ha

Very pretty, and yes, very cold! Tonight is much better - cold but no wind. Last night was just brutally cold since the wind was blowing so hard.

Jan

Nice pictures and l love your white fence also. But your snow looks more like frost on the pumkin to me.
laugh.gif

Relic said:
Nice pictures and l love your white fence also. But your snow looks more like frost on the pumkin to me.
laugh.gif

516656[/snapback]

Thanks. There was no snow, but rain that turned to thick sheets of ice!

ice_studsDSC_5813.jpg

iceDSC_5817.jpg

iceDSC_5819.jpg

icysignDSC_5814.jpg

nice pictures Tony, we were down to 18 this morning with a chill of 5...
wacko.gif
brrr..all my horses are poofed up and silly!!! People don't understand Texas weather...as you said, one day you have the air on ond the next day you crank up the heat..chills ya to the bone it does.....but whew....18 degress..even my goosebumps are shivering!! Stay warm!!!! Think I'll go put another log on the fire!!!

All I can say is BRRRRRRRR
cold.gif
cold.gif
cold.gif
Glad its going east, don't want it hear in Arizona.
no.gif

Robin

Latest posts

Back