Where to find donkey "stuff" ??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvwalkers

Reaction score
Hi,

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Anyway, I did a search on LB but I only found a couple sites and there wasn't much on them. I would like new halters. I would really like leather for pictures and "dress up" :bgrin . I did get halters from Star Lake Tack and they fit o.k. but wasn't sure if they had them specifically for donks. I am going to Equine Affaire in Nov. maybe I will find something there. Are any of you going? We went in April to the one in Ohio and had a nice time. Have a good night, Nikki

Hi Nikki...I usually buy local or on ValleyVet.com and ...I believe I get a sm. pony size ..LOL..I only need it for farrier visits & transferring from one pasture to the other ...to seperate them at different times...(though not often) Leather...I would have no clue
default_rolleyes.gif
: But I am sure it is out there for these "odd" guys. I would almost need custom made for mine?? they are so different? Try E'bay....there might be someone out there that might even have what you are looking for
default_yes.gif
: Maybe?....... I am sure others here will have more suggestions. Goodnight, Teri

Latest posts

Back