Where do you register and how much???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHoofBeats

Reaction score
I looked up the IMDR (international miniature donkey registry) is that where you all register your donkeys or is there a bigger, better registry? I am looking at a donkey that I want to use for breeding but he isn't registered and I dont believe his parents are either.

Any help would be great, thanks!

I just noticed on your other thread, with those names of the parents, they do look registered. Maybe Marsha just didn't send in an application for him to be registered so maybe you should ask her to be sure? That way you wouldn't need the inspection and he'd have some bloodlines listed on his papers.

Last edited by a moderator:
www.lovelongears.com, I registered 2 last year. With vet inspection and all I think is was less than $50 each.

If they are out of registered parents it is much cheapier and of course you will get a pedigree.

Don't hesitate to give them a call. They are great to work with and are happy to answer any questions.

Traci

I looked up the IMDR (international miniature donkey registry) is that where you all register your donkeys or is there a bigger, better registry? I am looking at a donkey that I want to use for breeding but he isn't registered and I dont believe his parents are either.

Any help would be great, thanks!
mine are with the IMDR.

Thanks you guys, have you ever heard of just "Miniature Donkey Registry" not an international one I guess...or maybe it is? That is where his parents are registered...it will cost just $18 to register him and he'll have his parents pedigree etc. so at least a pedigree is good! =)

Thanks for your help!

I think what you are talking about is the IMDR one. They are at 18 bucks for non members and people do refer to them as Miniature Donkey Registry And is located in Westminster, MD. That is the one that has the guy The Donkey Tree and will trace your donks pedigree for free

IMDR

http://www.donkeytree.com/

Thanks you guys, have you ever heard of just "Miniature Donkey Registry" not an international one I guess...or maybe it is? That is where his parents are registered...it will cost just $18 to register him and he'll have his parents pedigree etc. so at least a pedigree is good! =)

Thanks for your help!

There is also the MDR, Miniature Donkey Registry. That is where my donk is registered and they also have a registry for mules through them. That is the Love Longears website.

Latest posts

Back