Well Tara isn't pregnant.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimule

Reaction score
She is in high heat right now showing to Kilroy. Kilroy is charging the fence! Not sure I want to get these 2 together, see if my stallion would cover her, or do nothing. I'd really like to find these 2 a good home somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I breed her, then I'm going to want to keep her to see the foal........decisions, decisions, decisions.....
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_wacko.png
:
default_unsure.png
:

Kilroy would love you
default_wub.png
: if you'd let him sneak in
default_yes.gif
:

Imagine? what a beautiful babe these guys would pull off together
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if i should say "whew" or "darn it" - you know, you could have just brought the two of them down here when you came last week :bgrin i would feed them
default_wink.png
:

default_poke.gif
: [SIZE=14pt] Teri...don't you just love that Kilroy
default_wub.png
: ? i think your girls would too. so... :lol: , Nikki
[/SIZE]

That's my problem! I'd love to see what the foal would look like but then I also need to find them a new home. I'm completely torn on this one!!!!!!! This last trip just about broke me paying someone to care for the "kids"! They jacked their rate from when I left to when I got back!!!

Kilroy MIGHT be interested. He's never covered a jenny before. I was thinking about my stallion too...........Dave would shoot me :eek:

Latest posts

Back