Welcome to the world #3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
pinto!!!!!!! wahoooooo!!! born 7:58 Pm May 4....Maiden mare, textbook delivery ..we were all there even my granddaugther who is two....what a wonderful experience and releif mare stare is finally over...now its foal stare...LOL

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

Very pretty baby! Congratulations on a nice foal and on being able to sleep nights again! :aktion033:

It's 1:30 in the morning and I sit watching the last mares on the camera, hoping the storm doesn't knock out our electricity or worse as it's done for 50,000 people in Austin tonight.

Jan

"CONGRATULATIONS!" on a pretty baby!!

He/she is marked beautiful! Very pretty mare, also!!

Don't you just love these textbook deliveries?

What a beauty, so is momma, congrats!!!

oops double post

Last edited by a moderator:
OOO Congrats, your new baby is beautiful! That must have abeen a wonderful expreience to have the whole fmaily there!

Congratulations on your pretty little foal!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Pretty baby and pretty mare, too. Congratulations

Wow. Between mom and baby - you have color all over the place! Congratulations.

So glad your maiden mare made it easy for you.

MA

:aktion033:
default_wub.png
: [SIZE=14pt] HOORAY FOR MISS ROSE & HER FAMILY [/SIZE]
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

What a wonderful experience for your family....a memory that'll be cherished for all! I bet your stunning maiden mare was happy for the support. Both mare and foal are beautiful, you are blessed, indeed!

You must have a wonderful nutrition program, as those nice straight legs can attest.

Congratulations.....enjoy the sweet foal and the opportunity to observe the miraculous interaction of the two!

Cindy

:saludando:

She is a beautifu baby and the mother is stunning..I love them both. Congratulations. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back