Wednesday Pray & Meditation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniv

Reaction score
I've mentioned this in the past. But there are a group of us all over the country who try to set aside a few minutes every Wednesday at approximately the same time -- between 8 to 9 p.m. Eastern, 5 to 6 p.m. Pacific, to have a quiet moment of prayer, meditation, light a prayer candle -- whatever the individual feels comfortable doing.

I fully believe there is power in prayer and power in numbers, so I would love anyone who is interested to join in. I personally try to pray for people's individual needs that I read about on the Forum at this time. I also send a prayer for peace in the world. That's just what I do......

Please post if you have any special needs and/or thanks that you'd like to have included on my "list".
default_smile.png

Also, if you can't do it this week, I can post a reminder again next week if you'd like???

Blessings,

MA (Maryann)

I agree the power of prayer is awesome and should never be underestimated. (I'll be part)

I have 2 requests. I work at a church and today we received a phone call that a student at Bowling Green High School hung himself in the bathroom. His name was Jeff. He was 17. Many in our church youth group go to BGHS and are shocked and hurting. Please pray for his mother (she's a single mom) and his twin brother and for the rest of his family and friends.

Secondly, a wonderful man in our church has been battling a mysterious lung infection. Doctors are baffled. A CAT scan this week showed something else and that he has lost more of his lung capacity. He's been fighting this for over a year now. He only has 20% of his lung capacity left and has now developed shingles and worst yet they're in his eyes too. He weighs approx. 120 pounds and is VERY VERY weak. Walking only 8 feet will exhaust him to the same point that running 100 yards would do to you & I. He's been unable to eat solid foods for a year now and everything is liquified and fed through a tube. Tomorrow is his 67th birthday. He's the sweetest, gentle, kind-spirited man you could ever meet. He's not given up hope that God will heal him and he's staying positive. But this last report (yesterday) was not a good one at all. He's drugged for the pain and completely out. And the doctors are frantically trying to figure out what's wrong and how to treat it. Please pray for Dean Asmus and his wonderful wife Judy who has been caring for Dean over the past year. Pray for wisdom for the doctors and that God would restore Dean to complete health. This is just breaking my heart along with many people in our church. Dean is a friend to everyone> I know he & Judy would appreciate your prayers. Thanks.

You have my prayers for sure..... and I will pass your request on.

Blessings,

MA

[SIZE=14pt]Im in! Barry and I have both been fighting upper respiratory junk.... last week with Fancy and the baby neither of us got much rest... It was a badddddd week. Pray for it to pick up here.... Someone is interested in one of my horses and we really could use for that one to sell..... my friend Rachael that takes me to nationals had a mamogram that showed "something" she is getting a biopsy next tuesday. She is a single girl that has had to be on meds for abnormal cycles... she is 48 now... has breast cancer in her family. Pray for this to be nothing....Bruce has been struggling with cardiomyopathy and needs prayers. Guess thats enough trouble from VA....[/SIZE]

Thanks.

Lyn

Thank you for posting this reminder...count me in...I'm on the east coast.

OH I forgot and it's almost time but Maryann I am out of candles!!!!!!!!!!

Please count me in and I'd appreciate some prayers for my oldest son who is doing very badly in school and is having troubles with just about everything.

:aktion033:
default_wub.png
: Thank you ALL ......and Marty, candles are not required, LOL!

I will try to post a reminder next week. I hate to admit this but we are not formal church members, but we do a lot of Family Prayer, so this is a wonderful way for my daughter to take part.

Blessings!

MA

Latest posts

Back