Washing and Clipping and Shooting, Oh My!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jean_B

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
This has been a LONG but WONDERFUL couple of weeks....started out with the show in Carthage, then Jodie of J. French Photography has been here for almost 2 weeks. Helped her shoot a whole passel of horses at Belinda's (Cross Country Farm), Larry Parnell's, Dreamweaver, Flying A and the Broyles. Then down to Mena to shoot some at Uno - and YES !!!! I got to handle the old guy himself - Sierra Dawn Uno De Mayo -- who looks spectacular...22 years old but looks like a 5 year old.

Oh yeah...and we a bunch of my own with one left to do tomorrow if the weather holds. I NEED A VACATION !!!

She gave me almost 70 proofs of this boy - Rob Roy - having a hard time picking which ones to use as he never quit showing off.

robroy13.jpg
robroy12.jpg

I love the mapping around his markings! Striking boy! :aktion033:

Whew! No wonder you're tired! That was a huge load of work!
default_yes.gif
:

hah good job though!!
default_wub.png
:

PRETTY Boy!!

I mean HANDSOME!

Jean you are a lucky woman!!!

Now that is a colt i would be proud to call my own!!!!!! :bgrin

Jean, he is gorgeous! You might want to just paper your walls with those pictures LOL...

Jan

Wow Jean he is spectacular!! This is Frills baby right? I look at him and think that boy should come back to SD. (My husband would be so thrilled that I'm looking at boys again.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

One of these days I'm going to get organized enough to have Jody out. She just keeps getting better and better.

OMG! That colt makes me wish I WAS a breeder! Keep those pictures coming as he grows OK? Thanks for sharing.

Maxine

Gotta add to the others....

WOW...he is GORGEOUS!!!! :new_shocked:

I just love the blue eyes..they just set off that beautiful head!!! (He would look so pretty in my field...
default_wink.png
: )

OMG Jean you must be flat done in!! But how FUN at the same time and I LOVE that colt- what an incredible head and I dont think I have EVER seen one with spots in the face marking that way- he is STUNNING!!! I love the head shot of him.

Put the pics away for a couple of days and then come back to them with a fresh eye- that might help sort them out, LOL!!

What a wonderful experience - I bet that was a blast though, as tiring as it is- it's a 'good' tiring, LOL

Latest posts

Back