Was playing around with pictures and wanted to share

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmcwc

Reaction score
GunsmokenRoses.jpg

Can you tell what the background is? If so I'll keep the background and put a clipped pic of him on there.. :bgrin

Check out our website for our foal name game if you wanna play along.. My mom reports that Sweet Tart is still making good progress in the udder department.. Hoping she holds off till the middle week of March when I'm home on spring break! :aktion033:

Yep it's a smoking gun and a rose.. Just wanted to make sure they were noticeable, when I redo it I can always make either one stand out more if necessary.. This kind of stuff is my new hobby, LOVE doing it!

Lots of time and patience lol I use Picture It photo editing, just cut out the picture(s) I want, edit the background, stack pictures and what not till I get what I want.. It's taken A LOT of time to get the hang of the cutting and stuff, but it's a lot of fun!

Oh I feel for yah I do those as well and it is lots of hours of work. What program do you use? Good Job
default_smile.png

I use Microsoft Picture It... I have another program that's more advance, just haven't used it enough to get the hang of it like I have with Picture It..

Here's one I did for our overo-loosa stallion:

landscape8.jpg

My best ones are ones for friends that have lost a beloved pet/friend..

This is one I did for a friend of their stallion they lost:

ScottyTribute2.jpg

This is our 2006 orphan filly and her momma we lost:

Akissfromheaven.jpg

Another one for a friend who lost this beautiful stallion last year..

mymachoman2.jpg

Latest posts

Back