Wanted to share a good deal I found

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbyhorse23

Reaction score
I got my Valley Vet catalogue and was flipping through it prior to throwing it out when I spotted something of interest. VV is having a clearance on Brookside miniature turnout and stable blankets right now for $59.95 and $49.95 respectively. These blankets are contoured and offer similar features to a Kensington blanket for half the price! The turnout blanket is waterproof with 140g fiber fill so nice and light for those partial clips or rainy spring days and the stable blanket is heavier at 240g fiber fill with quilting. Both have belly bands, leg straps, fleece at the withers, removable tail flaps, the works. And they're shipping really fast! I bought them late last Thursday and they were on my doorstep yesterday despite me being at the end of the furthest shipping radius from VV.

I tried one on Kody yesterday and while it doesn't fit too well over the winter hair I think it will be perfect once he's clipped. These are a really good deal! Just thought I'd share the wealth now that I've safely got mine.
default_wink.png
These are listed on Brookside as a closeout so get them while you can.

Here's a link: Brookside Miniature Turnout Blanket

Quilted Stable Blanket

Leia

Edited to add: Oh, and the shipping is free!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh that seems like a good price.......

Which size did you get Kody?

I'm being lazy and don't want to go out and

measure my kids.....I kind of can 'see' him

in my mind for his size.

Latest posts

Back