wanna see my mother-of-the-groom dress?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your new d-i-l sounds like a peach. Jenny is too. She and Justin met at age 19 at college. They were best friends for a year before labeling the relationship. Then they dated for three years before the engagement happened. So--I feel very very good about how happy they are--and secure.
default_wub.png
I know grandmotherhood is next... but I told them to wait as long as possible for that step since they are still young and they have lots they want to do first.

Jenny doesn't have a mom, but does have a grandmother she's close to. She told Justin they can never move far away because once they start a family she's going to need me a lot. Yay!
default_biggrin.png

Very nice!! I love the color of the dress on the picture there..... What a lovely setup all that will be! You'll have to share pics after!

oh laurie, there will be pics. tons and tons of pics!

john and melissa met through mutual friends at the state fair almost 6 years ago. his group bumped into their group, introductions were made and they have been inseparable ever since. i couldn't ask for a better daughter-in-law! with both of them being 37, i don't really look for grandbabies plus they love to travel, just pick up and go on a whim, so i will be happy with my two grandcats!
default_aktion033.gif

Sounds like a match Charlene!!! And we will be expecting a few of those pics of the fairy tale wedding. And you will be stylin'!! Bet I will be able to pic you out in the pics, LOL

Latest posts

Back