Unfolded pics of Mister Cinco de Mayo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimule

Reaction score
This is our little mule at 2 days old. He is all ready getting more white hairs on his back so MAYBE when the foal coat comes off.....he will have SPOTS!

amigo8.jpg

amigo4.jpg

amigo5.jpg

Then this is Miss Fiesty, my best buddy. She is almost coming to me like a dog when I call her. She really thinks she is "All That"........I kinda agree

fiesty14.jpg

fiesty15.jpg

Then of course, can't leave out RAMBO! This boy is FULL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!! Don't turn your back on him
default_rolleyes.gif
:

rambo6.jpg

Wow I can't wait to see this little guy clipped to see if he has spots under there!! The white sclera around his eyes definitely tells all he is going to color up =)

I just love your Miss Fiesty! How precious of a face is that!

They are all soooo beautiful
default_yes.gif
: Always love to look at your pics. thanks for sharing.

[SIZE=12pt]Oh that new little mule is just too cute, and you can tell Fiesty is just a little love - and Rambo - yup - looks like a good name for him. Love all the pics - thanks for sharing!
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:
[/SIZE]

Lori

Last edited by a moderator:
Just too cute, makes me smile. :bgrin There are some folks down the road with a spotted baby - I have pulled over a couple of times and just watched him and giggled, so cute.

We had a Rambo too a few years ago.....reminded me of yours.

Jan

That baby mule is one that I'd love to be there to give a big fat hug to, I love the little donk and mule foals!

Latest posts

Back