THREE WISHES Anyone watching???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Most of you know I cry all the time pretty much for no reason: for happiness and saddness and over milk spilled or not. I just love to cry. Well this show, Three Wishes had me balling my head off. Jerry came home and said "oh no, not again...." It's a must see and hosted by none other than Eric and Carter from Trading Spaces.

Now, those guys would be two of my wishes right there!!!!! hehe

I too am hooked on this program. I fully expected it to be a touchy-feely program dripping goo. I love it.

I am not a cryer, but this show tugs at my heart big time.

I have baled thought every single one!!!! Tonight i had my mom and sister crying to it was there first time watching!

Marty said:
"    It's a must see and hosted by none other than Eric and Carter from Trading Spaces.
Now, those guys would be two of my wishes right there!!!!! hehe

480915[/snapback]

I havent seen the show but boy Marty I agree with you right there... only I would combine them into one wish so I still had 2 more left
biggrin.gif

Yes I do and I cry everytime it comes on. Everything is so touching. 3 Wishes came to my town. It aired two weeks ago. Clovis, NM the one with the little league coach, the salon, owner, and the brave little girl.

I have watched it two times --- IMO it skips around too much -- so that I lose interest -- I much prefer the format of the Home Makeover Extreme Edition -- focusing on one family and showing what they do for them.

Both are good shows -- silly me -- but I feel sorry for all the other people in the town that get interviewed and NOT CHOSEN to have their wishes fulfilled.

Oh well
wacko.gif

JJ

Latest posts

Back