Things are flying everywhere! *pics included*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharon

Reaction score
First off, I think it was Wednesday afternoon, hubby had just left the house to run some errands. Phone rings, it's hubby on the phone to tell me to look out the front door. Here's what I saw, the Goodyear blimp!

ed8df0d5.jpg

Then, yesterday evening, I'm sitting inside and I hear this familiar "swish" sound. BALLOON!!! I LOVE hot air balloons. They are very common around here.

So, I grab the cameras, and run out into the front yard to look for the balloon. Here it is, soming right over the house!

ed8df0b7.jpg

And coming......

ed8df0a2.jpg

still coming......

ed8df0a1.jpg

getting right overhead now.....(see the flame!).....

ed8df09f.jpg

looking right up inside.....

ed8df09c.jpg

And there she goes.......

ed8df08d.jpg

going.......

ed8df08c.jpg

right over our neighbors house.....

ed8df08b.jpg

and it dropped down and landed right in the field beyond our neighbors.

ed8df08a.jpg

I would have gone over to get more pic of them deflating the balloon, but it was too far for me to walk and hubby was using the golf cart.
default_unsure.png
:

And there is another beautiful evening here in rural New Jersey! :aktion033:

I 've got to hand it to you...you don't miss a thing. And you do get a lot of "little extras" plus you are always prepared with the camera!

Thanks for sharing your "little extras" up in the sky! as I sit here and wait for your next pictures!

Oh Sharon, if you could find a way to get rid of the wirs those are poster worthy! How cool!

Thanks Lois. I guess that's one of the good things(if there can really be any
default_wacko.png
: ) about having fibro. I am pretty much in the same spot all day and I keep my camera handy. I can usually manage to grab my camera and stagger out into the yard to catch the pics.

Debs, I was thinking the same thing as I was uploading the pics. If only the phone and cable lines weren't there.
default_unsure.png
: I am no good at photo editing. Maybe one of these days I'll learn.

Thank you both for the comments!
default_yes.gif
:

Great shots!!!!

So.....you got blimps....you got balloons.........now where are the BATS????? :lol:

MA

Wow,, good pictures... and that ballon was up by by the hair of his chinny chin,,chin.... glad he did not land in the trees!

:saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back