The prettiest blankets..well made too!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicmac74

Reaction score
ok..this is a little frivolous but...my mini mare is pretty and girly...I wanted a pink stable blanket. Could not find a nice, well made one anywhere!!!I found the PERFECT blanket on this website- it is in Australia but their prices are so reasonable, they ship (cheaply) internationally) and they have such a nice selection!

I cannot wait for my pink blankets to arrive.
default_wub.png
Love it!

ps. I am not affiliated in any way with this company..I am just excited and want to share!!!

the website is www.horsewarehouse.com.au click on Mini Products!! yay

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, am I doing something wrong? I brought up the Australian website and the American website and I can't find mini products on either one!
default_no.gif
HELP...

Last edited by a moderator:
I went looking for it too and even did a search and didn't get anything but shampoos. Do you have a direct link as I would love to see the pink blanket.

Oh no!Let me double check it....they just sent me an email to say my pink blanket had shipped last week- they are so fast!!Cutest blankets I have seen for mini's..just a moment!

ok..this is a little frivolous but...my mini mare is pretty and girly...I wanted a pink stable blanket. Could not find a nice, well made one anywhere!!!I found the PERFECT blanket on this website- it is in Australia but their prices are so reasonable, they ship (cheaply) internationally) and they have such a nice selection!I cannot wait for my pink blankets to arrive.
default_wub.png
Love it!

ps. I am not affiliated in any way with this company..I am just excited and want to share!!!

My mistake..so sorry. Its www.horseswarehouse.com.au - its plural, not singular. It will bring up the main website and in the menu on the left hand side, click on MINIATURE HORSE & PONY PRODUCTS. Its right there!

ok..this is a little frivolous but...my mini mare is pretty and girly...I wanted a pink stable blanket. Could not find a nice, well made one anywhere!!!I found the PERFECT blanket on this website- it is in Australia but their prices are so reasonable, they ship (cheaply) internationally) and they have such a nice selection!I cannot wait for my pink blankets to arrive.
default_wub.png
Love it!

I see it now! They are really cute. I'm curious, how much did it cost in American dollars?

I think the pick doona (quilted) blanket I bought was $38 - something like that anyway!I thought it was well priced. I suppose I will have to see when it arrives but they look just gorgeous on the website. I am Aussie too so I like to buy "locally" sometimes. I am going to wait for the dooner blanket to come and then if all goes well, order the cotton sheet and the warmer turnout. So pretty! I could not believe I could not find one anywhere here in California or online. There were a couple on ebay but they looked very homemade and these look like little Weatherbetetas. WB, by the way, does not make 'em small enough. Only to 48". My mare is approx 40" in US blanket sizing so they sent me a 3'3 blanket- that was the equivalent. Happy shopping!

I see it now! They are really cute. I'm curious, how much did it cost in American dollars?

Latest posts

Back