The Miniature Horse world has lost a friend......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sincere condolences to the family. So many memories come flooding back. God Blessed us that knew her.

What a tragic loss for her family and friends and for the mini community as a whole. My heart goes out to those that loved her.

Nancy was one of the neatest persons I knew! I so will miss her and my heart is just heavy with saddness. I hadnt seen her since R nationals the last year of the sweepstakes auction. I remember it like yesterday she was so funny. We were up in the stands and she was talking with her hands of course. We were like Nancy you are going to get a bid and she was laughing and trying to sit on her hands. Im lucky enough to have Doors to keep her close in my thoughts every day.

I wish I could of been there with her at the end. A good caring person. Im sure Mike wil appreciate the cards.

I am absolutely heartbroken to read this. Nancy was so kind and wonderful to me when I first got into miniatures. I never had the pleasure of meeting her in person, but she was so kind and helpful. When I first talked with her, her husband was just diagnosed with cancer. I've been away from the forum and had no idea she was even sick. A beautful light has gone out of this world.

Heartfelt sympathy and condolences to Mike and her whole family........ I enjoyed visiting with her on the phone and Larry, who has met both of them says Nancy IS a wonderful lady.

[SIZE=14pt]I am so very sorry. I had never met Nancy, but her web site and the horses she and her husband produced where and are outstanding! Blessing to Mike now and prayers that his cancer will be cured
default_pray.gif
and blessing for the whole family to come together and stand as strong as they can with the help of our Lord Jesus!
default_pray.gif
[/SIZE]

Prayers
default_pray.gif

We are so very sorry,

Jenny and Mel

I haven't had my regular email for over a week and so I missed out heaving heard that Nancy had passed. I will forever be grateful to her for entrusting her sweet Appy man to us. He's been such a joy and Nancy had so much fun hearing about his wins and seeing pictures of him and his babies. I'll miss her emails!

We'll keep trying to do her proud, though!

So sorry to hear of the passing of Nancy. May her family have peace and comfort during this most difficult time.

I am deeply saddened to hear this. I don't get on here much any more.....so was unaware that Nancy's health was that critical. I met Nancy many, many years ago, when she bought one of the first Minis I bred here, "Kickapoo's Bamboozled" from me. She was one of the first Mini people I met out from of state (Ohio), (no computer back then) and we had many, long telephone conversations talking about our little horses. Over the years, we lost touch, but I always enjoyed reading about her & Woodstock Miniatures, and all the lovely horses in her breeding program. She will definitely leave a void in the Miniature Horse industry. My prayers go to Mike & their entire family.

My heart goes out the family. They will be in our prayers.

Pray Lord helps them throught the hard times.

What a wonderful, kind, and special lady Nancy was. Many years ago when we first started with minis she took me under her wing and I felt so blessed to know her. She was such a blessing to so many. My heart and prayers are with her family. She will be greatly missed.

I am so sorry to hear about Nancy. My condolences go out to Mike and her family. Nancy was a very special lady who always made the time to talk to anyone about her love of the miniature horses. She will be deeply missed in the miniature horse community and by all who knew her personally.

Although I didn't know Nancy personally, I'm so sorry to hear of her passing.

I seem to remember receiving miniature horse information from her in the early 90's when I started my search of miniature horses.

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back