Thanksgiving Thought

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckymeacres

Reaction score
'TWAS THE NIGHT OF THANKSGIVING -

'Twas the night of Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't sleep, I tried counting backward, I tried counting sheep. The leftovers, they beckoned - the dark meat and white, But I fought the temptation with all of my might!

Tossing and turning with anticipation, The thought of a snack became infatuation. So...I raced to the kitchen, flung open the door And gazed at the "fridge", full of goodies galore.

I gobbled up turkey and buttered potatoes, Pickles and carrots, beans and tomatoes. I felt myself swelling so plump and so round, 'Till all of a sudden, I rose off the ground.

I crashed through the ceiling, floating into the sky With a mouthful of pudding and a handfull of pie. But I managed to yell as I soared past the trees... "Happy eating to all - pass the cranberries, please."

May your stuffing be tasty...may your turkey be plump. May your potatoes'n gravy have nary a lump. May your yams be delicious...may your pies take the prize. May your Thanksgiving dinner stay off of your thighs.

HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!

I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Praying that everyone reaches their destinations safely too!

Latest posts

Back