Thank you

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RayVik

Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone for their help and input regarding what proved to be a daunting task in attempting to revise the Bylaws of our organization. It has proven to be a somewhat thankless job even though the pay was great LOL. Without question passions runs high within the ASPC/AMHR and one might even say to a fault at times. I know there are many who have judged me and feel my efforts were less then honorable or at the least represented an agenda other then what it was. I agreed to accept the task is total belief and with the absolute knowledge that our bylaws are in shambles and expose this organization to many liable and serious consequences. In the end the membership did not even want to hear an explanation of what or why our bylaws were in need of change nor did they wish to allow the revisions to even be explained and the whys and what fores addressed.

My task is over as my position as chairman has expired. I welcome the opportunity to return to my life and passions and focus my efforts toward other matters.

Without a doubt the stigma of my efforts will remain with many for a long time and I can only say I hope we as a organization will continue to grow and prosper through the efforts of the many others who also give of themselves in their efforts to do what they believe serves only to improve or correct what they believe will serve the best interest of all those who enjoy the small equine of our organization. To those that I have offended I apologize and to those I enlightened I say thank you for the opportunity.

I look forwards to seeing everyone next year and and invite everyone in advance to come by the water n hole and sit a spell.....

Thank You

Ray Tobin

I would like to thank everyone for their help and input regarding what proved to be a daunting task in attempting to revise the Bylaws of our organization. It has proven to be a somewhat thankless job even though the pay was great LOL. Without question passions runs high within the ASPC/AMHR and one might even say to a fault at times. I know there are many who have judged me and feel my efforts were less then honorable or at the least represented an agenda other then what it was. I agreed to accept the task is total belief and with the absolute knowledge that our bylaws are in shambles and expose this organization to many liable and serious consequences. In the end the membership did not even want to hear an explanation of what or why our bylaws were in need of change nor did they wish to allow the revisions to even be explained and the whys and what fores addressed.

My task is over as my position as chairman has expired. I welcome the opportunity to return to my life and passions and focus my efforts toward other matters.

Without a doubt the stigma of my efforts will remain with many for a long time and I can only say I hope we as a organization will continue to grow and prosper through the efforts of the many others who also give of themselves in their efforts to do what they believe serves only to improve or correct what they believe will serve the best interest of all those who enjoy the small equine of our organization. To those that I have offended I apologize and to those I enlightened I say thank you for the opportunity.

I look forwards to seeing everyone next year and and invite everyone in advance to come by the water n hole and sit a spell.....

Thank You

Ray Tobin

It is kinda nice to go back and play with the horses, relax & enjoy all the wonderful folks along the way.. Enjoy sittin for a spell...

there is not a more thankless task than trying to make change happen. So THANK YOU!!!

I thought that the intention when you were appointed was to have you to look at the bylaws and determine if there were any that overlapped each other or even contradicted each other...that's what I was told the intention of the BOD was....and then somehow that got changed into an attempt to completely revise many of the bylaws.

It's nice that you were well paid for your efforts, even if there are many who didn't exactly appreciate those efforts. At least it wasn't all for naught.

Nothing worth doing is ever easy.

Thank you for your efforts. My grandfather always used to tell me, when i'd get really frustrated over a disagreement with others, that if the other person was standing up for what they believed in, then I should always respect them, no matter what I felt about the issue. It sounds as though others have not been giving you that respect.

Latest posts

Back