Tennessee Miniature Horse Celebration

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KHA

Reaction score
Many of you have asked, so I am posting this here. Please feel free to pass this information along.

The TMHV Club web site has been down and continues to be down for maintenance. In the meantime, I have put the show premiums on my site for download. The club's regular web site should be back up and running soon.

April 23, 24, 25, 2010 - ASPC/ASPR/AMHR & AMHA Shows - Shelbyville, Tennessee

http://kha.8m.net

Thanks and hope to see you in Shelbyville!

Dixi

default_saludando.gif
THANKS DIXI!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT SHOW!!

i cant wait to see everyone............... oh what fun we will have

this show is one of the best but what can i say all of dixi's shows are great

hope to see you all there

Oh I cant wait for this show! Hopefully its going to be my boy,Conner's first show driving under the direction of Ricky Wardlaw! I have never had a horse in training before as I cant wait!

See you guys there!

default_aktion033.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

default_biggrin.png
10 Days till the show and I can't wait. This is always a really great show. Hope to see everyone there!!

Be Safe and Have a great show season!!

It will be our first time going and we are looking forward to it. Can't wait to see a lot of friends we don't usually get to see at shows.

This will be my first of 2 shows as apprentice steward! Please stop and say Hi!! I will be learning lots and hope to have lots of fun also. Looking forward to seeing lots of forum friends!!!

Latest posts

Back