Suddenly realized it was WEDNESDAY!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniv

Reaction score
Please join in 5pm Pacific -- 8 pm Eastern!

Sorry this is so late!

MA

Hi MA,

Please add my Dad to your prayer list. He is home, but is unable to do anything at this point and is on oxygen. He has a long way to go, and it will take quite a while for his bloodclots to slowly disolve, along with tons of checking his blood to see to it that the Coumadine stays at an appropriet level. So we are still worried about him.

And of course, please remember Sterling's Dad who is in the hospital due to a fall.

And KsCowgirl's husband so that he is pain free quickly and his should heals well.

And RainSong, hope she finds relief for her pain.

And anyone else that I missed. Wasn't intentional, but haven't been reading each and every post the last couple of weeks.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
i was wondering if there was any way i could be added to your prayer circle. it would mean a lot to me. let me know. thanks!!!

Anyone and and everyone is welcome in our circle! Seems this month is filled with heartache and illness, my prayers will be will you all.

Maybe we can send a bit extra to Marty and Debi?

Remember, you do NOT have to be here on line to participate! You can be in your room with a prayer candle, or outside in the barn, or out in a pasture touching your horses in meditative mode -- which is where I usually am between 5 and 6 pm Pacific.

What's important in the timing is that the more collective prayer energy happening in approximately the same time, the more power there is being sent out......

It IS helpful for people to post specific concerns and also special thanks, to remind all of us who to include in our thoughts and prayers.

MA

Latest posts

Back