Still thinkin of you Marty

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobby dazzler

Reaction score
Hi Marty

Just wanted you to know that I am still thinking of you, Michael and your family. Time doesnt always heal all wounds - and I can only imagine that your pain is unbearable. I have read your posts and am glad that you feel comfortable venting to us here on the forum, because that is what friends are for. You need to make sure that you dont let things bottle up inside. I have just seen some of the recently discovered photos of your son - and they are beautiful. I am glad that you found them. And finally looking forward to the day that the scumbag who did this to Michael and your family, is sentenced. Love Kerrie

Still here, standing, in spirit, right behind you. Still think of you and pray for you all every day
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Me too, Marty! I pray for you and your family EVERY day that healing and justice will come. You are so LOVED, my dear Lady!

Jodi

Me too Marty!!! Can't wait to meet you all and give you all hugs in October!!!
default_wub.png
:

That goes for us out here in Nebraska too Marty and family. Your story has touched many lives and you are in our thoughts and prayers often. Staci

Same here Marty. A day doesn't go by that I don't think of you and of Michael at some point.

It just makes my heart ache especially when I look at or think about my own children. I have a hard time letting them out of my sight or letting them do things on their own.

It was (is) so painful for me that I can't imagine. For a long time I was silent because I was just speechless and couldn't imagine what I could possibly say or do that could make anything better.
default_sad.png

I think of Dan and Jerry a lot too.

me too marty. I think of you and your family every day. miss ya! Love ya!

Latest posts

Back