Stallion Inquiry..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mock2Farms

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me about Briquette? Im looking to possibly get a son of his in on a trade. Pictures would be awesome too. Thanks!

I do not have any pictures for you of Briquette, but do remember seeing him at Nationals YEARS (won't tell you how many
default_no.gif
) ago. My personal opinion of him was that he was stunning. He was black, white socks and very minimal white pinto. He was very araby, especially for back then and if I remember right, he moved quite nice. I always wondered what came of him. I do believe that he placed at least top ten in what I remember to be a rather large stallion class. He was 32-34 I believe. Hope this helps. Would love to hear about the son and/or see pics.

Can anyone tell me about Briquette? Im looking to possibly get a son of his in on a trade. Pictures would be awesome too. Thanks!

I've never seen him myself, but I do know he is a paternal brother to Spunky MS, AMHA National Champion Get of Sire and sire of many National Champions and Top 10's.

We used to own a son of Briquette, NFCs Night Wind. Still have quite a few horses with those bloodlines. I understand Briquette was an all around horse as well, did very well in all the performance classes.

Latest posts

Back