Snowy Canadian Winter picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawntelle

Reaction score
Here is a picture I took last week when we had our big snow fall....ended up with about a foot and a half of snow....poor Misty (my little filly on the far right) was just about up to her chest in some parts.
default_new_shocked.gif

n503518021_329292_9067.jpg

AWE!!

look @ misty!!!

Hmm maybe Ill be showing that mare at a pretty special show sometime soon
default_smile.png

default_wub.png

Awee and pocket hehe!!

I love them shawntelle
default_biggrin.png
. Love the snow, just be happy it is not mud
default_yes.gif
. Nice photo

So, who is everyone left to right?
default_wink.png

default_saludando.gif

Thanks guys, yah Devon, hopefully we can get down to nationals with some of the lil ones...keep your fingers crossed, cant wait to see ya show them if we do go
default_yes.gif

And leanna, fom left to right...

"Ericas Pocket Change" - Pocket

"JFK Simple Irresistable" -Chevy

me

"Last Chance Victorious Storm"- Monty

"Ericas Banditos Beauty Mark" -Misty

default_wub.png

Canadian winters are pretty insane at times, I hope you don't mind me posting my winter pics, with this particular storm I had to shovel my paddocl, the top rail on my fence is at 4 feet and the snow is above that..all that snow came down in a 24 hour period.
default_new_shocked.gif

whitejuan.jpg

CCI26122007_00000.jpg

Awww Misty looks so Cute Shawntelle, I see daddy in her face!

awwweee! Misty is soo cute! I didn't quite make it out to the barn after that storm...one of the disadvantages of keeping your horse a 15 minute drive away. lol cute picture!!

Great pictures, I'm enjoying your snow vicariously...lots less work!

;)

Liz

Hi, there, Brrr it sure looks cold
default_yes.gif
. Thats a great photo of you all. Hope to see u again at nationals, with a few less layers on, next year. Banker says Hi! Think its getting up near 80 degrees here tomorrow but then cold, for us, for new years.
default_biggrin.png

Thanks everyone

Yah Hairicane, we will definalty see ya again next year at nationals, I may just fly in again for a few days, but hoping to bring one or two of my guys. Thats Bankers older brother on the far left...mr pocket man says hi too...
default_saludando.gif

Great pictures. That little white furr ball looks pretty good. Bet she is missing TN now!
default_yes.gif

What do you mean you might fly down to Nationals for a couple of days? Get your butt down there and show!
default_yes.gif

That's a really GREAT shot, Shantelle! Thanks for sharing with us!

Latest posts

Back