Shetland Classic Stallion Sweepstakes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txminipinto

Reaction score
The Shetland Classic Stallion Sweepstakes needs you!

The deadline to nominate your stallion is QUICKLY approaching and we don't want anyone to miss out on this exciting opportunity to promote their farm.

Why should I nominate my stallion:

1) Farm promotion - each stallion will have it's OWN individualized web page promoting his success' as well as his gets' success'. What an excellent way to bring potential foal purchasers to your farm!

2) With your nomination fee, you get an entry into the sweepstakes as well! And a win from 1st - 8th place nets you a little cash!

3) If a foal your stallion sired wins, you receive 10% of the purchase whether you own the foal or not!

4) The Sweepstakes is being advertised in the Journal, other equine publications courtesy of Johnny Robb, and via the internet. When the Sweepstakes is advertised, you are being advertised as well! And who doesn't need more advertising?

Why should I bid on a stallion:

1) The stallions nominated are the top ponies of our breed. They've proven themselves in the show arena as well as the breeding shed.

2) Outside blood is important to genetic health of our breed. Currently, no HEREDITARY condition or disease is linked to the American Shetland.

3) Foals are eligible to compete in the Classic Sweepstakes Weanling Class that pays a jackpot from 1st thru 8th place. Either you show and win cash, or use it as incentive for a purchaser to buy!

For further information visit www.ClassicSweepstakes.com

or email Carin Ponder [email protected]

or call her at 936-443-0566

The success of this sweepstakes is entirely up to those who choose to be involved. Let's make it something BIG!

Latest posts

Back