She's here! She's here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockRiverTiff

Reaction score
Well I was going to wait until after clipping to announce our new arrival, but I'm so pleased with her I have to share pics NOW! :bgrin This is Blondie, a tiny palomino yearling I purchased from the Smithbecks in Wisconsin--she arrived four hours ago, and I finally tore myself away (to put her pictures on my computer). She's everything we look for in our under 30" minis.

blondieface.jpg

The halter I fitted her with is a size small, but her head's so tiny I had to punch new holes.

blondieheretrot.jpg

Here she is checking the place out.

Thanks for letting me share guys! We weren't supposed to start shopping until this summer, but I couldn't wait with this one.

Thanks MiniHoofBeats! I did contemplate her dirtiness before posting, but it'll probably be a month before any of our horses are any color other than mud.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Hey, I know her. I took photos of her when she was a baby. And Julie bought her dam from me. Congrats!!!

And yep, we are mud central here in WI. Though it does seem to be getting a little better.

She is so pretty, I hope you have fun with her, I have a palomino to called Blondie, she is expecting a baby in May, she was bred by QtrRae's "Gold".

Sue S

She's lovely!!! Congrats! :aktion033:

MA

Thanks everybody! She'll definitely be in the clipathon once the weather is more predictable. Hopefully she'll get some new playmates of her own size and age this summer too.

And Tami--I had considered her dam when she was on your sales page. Liking the mom made buying the daughter an easy choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back