Roxy modeling her CMHR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
Here is Roxy wearing her new "outfit"!

She was a shelter dog that we adopted.

Her new collar and leash from the CMHR contest matches her bandana! She looked really sharp on our trip the other day!

100_11301.jpg

100_11321.jpg

She has on her collar too. I snap the leash to the collar, but I always put her harness on so she can't slip her collar and get lost when we go places with her. I sewed the leash to the harness so it doesn't pull her neck, but rather the harness if she pulls. The leash is connected to both collar and leash for the safety of our girl.

Thanks Jill! She was the hit where ever she went.

She was feeling quite jaunty and I bet now she'll be wanting more matching outfits LOL!

Thanks Jill! She was the hit where ever she went.

She was feeling quite jaunty and I bet now she'll be wanting more matching outfits LOL!
Awwww....Roxy looks awesome in her bandana with matching leash and collar. I love it!!

Shes beautiful Robin...I especially like the idea that a rescued dog is sporting new pretty digs that were won supporting another type of 4 legged rescue!! The miniature horse....so cool!!

Thanks!
default_yes.gif

She likes to go places. Especially when she gets plain cheese burgers and ice cream!
default_laugh.png

She's such a sweet girl! She kisses everyone she sees, even cats!

Latest posts

Back