Rizzos first snow fall

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
Here is our syndicated stallion Michigans Heart of a Champion and his first snow fall.... Bruce chunked out a portion to take pics against now that is has had a chance to settle a little. This is now the stuff that igloo chunks are made of.

eab1e547.jpg

This is a pic of the outside end of the run in shed...there is no exit to the "Pasture"

eab1e451.jpg

I dont think he likes the snow much!

Lyn

Lyn, he's adorable. He looks like a tiny Clydesdale! (the colour of him, not his build obviously LOL).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks MAtt, we have big hopes for him. There are 6 people that went in together on him and he will not be standing to outside mares only ours and we will show him. He is right now ASPC only but will be a mini. He is only 31 inches right now.

Lyn

Gee that guy is so good looking Lyn how come when l go looking nothing like him ever pops up....all that snow is reminding me of all that mud thats going to be happening in another few months.

You just gotta know where to look! lol and have spies like Bruce that go into fields where Doc doesnt let anyone else go! Then trust him enough that when he brings a horse home and says THIS is the HORSE send the money and we do. No questions asked.

Lyn

Wow.. The colt is amazing as is the snow... I'd take the horse but skip the snow! Simply wow.. Bruce is a awsome guy with a great eye! Thanks for sharing Lyn

Latest posts

Back