Reece's Memorial Day Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort of on the table as to go or watch online...will decide before to long, right now leaning more toward watching online..

I am also going to the sale! Cant wait, Im sure it will be fun! I will be sitting at the auction block helping with the pedigree reading.

Jay Chupp

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know how phone bidding works? I know I can't make it to the sale but would love to be able to bid on a couple.

I will be there as I am working the sale, Thursday through Saturday, and keep telling myself I am there to work, not buy any, but there are a few that will be quite tempting to me!

I may make the drive for the tack sale and say hi to everyone. Havent decided yet. Kinda disappointed that so few are AMHR registered but at least that will keep me from bidding LOL

Getting up hay this holiday weekend so can't be gone overnight - it's an 18+ hour round trip for us here in Maryland ((9+ each way so would call for an overnight stay) so I'll be bidding online. Hay fiield can spare me few hours in front of the computer at least. LOL

I've already got my bidders number and horses circled in the catalog! LOL

Wish I could be there to meet everyone! Toni's sales are always top notch. We attended her sale in DE last August and plan to return again this year (with a bigger trailer this time too!). She puts on an excellent event wherever she holds it.

Best wishes to everyone in getting exactly the one you want
default_aktion033.gif
Be fun to share afterwards who brought what home LOL

Kay, I hope you will come, it would be great to visit with you.

I am not buying any horses, there are some I would love, but I am pretty much done with that, just need to finish my cutbacks. Buying wouldn't help that at all!

Might buy some halters and leads, but that is it.

Anyone know how phone bidding works? I know I can't make it to the sale but would love to be able to bid on a couple.
I looked all over the web site and the best answer I could find was

"The only way to place a bid, if you are not present, is by phone. Please

use the numbers listed on the top of the live cam page to place your bid.

If the phone is busy, try another number.

Remember to call in at least ONE horse prior to the one you want to bid on.

There are delays in the internet feed."

Maybe a preregister phone number will be posted tomorrow.

Kay,

A lot of times horses are double registered but it gets missed in the write up. Hope you do make it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back