Reece's Memorial Day Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mistyrose

Reaction score
Is anyone going? Its going to be webcast also. They are also having a driving clinic by Lisa and Gary Barnes of Texas. It looks like a lot of nice horses will be running through. I hope I don't bring more home than I take. It would be nice to meet some Lil beginning posters. THe classes are Sat AM. http://www.whirlwindproduction.com/auction/memorialday/

I've been grounded by mare watch so long it will be nice to get out and stretch my legs. See someone besides my dogs and husband.

GluedtotheseatDSC_0129.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

well, I cannot go, but here are the horses I will be wanting:

Reeces Thunder Love

Fallen Ash Farms Ladds Sillouhete

De Chevals Velvet Noir

AF Scarlet Mistress

Little Kings Buckeroo Rebelation

and thats is for now.

Alyssa

Maybe it is just my computer but the catalogs for auctions on marestare are so hard for me to look at and read I just give up. On some the text is just gigantic and overlaps on itself even though where it lists the hotels and times is not. by the time I am done with the text I forget what horse I was even looking at as the picture is either way far up or way far down or totally covered by text

I really like the Lot #1- I was a big fan of the dam's full sister, NFC Egyptian King's Lady Love, and Black Beauty herself was gorgeous. Mare looks a lot like her.

Wish there was a picture of the Orion Feature daughter... Feature is STUNNING, and Komkos Little Bimbo produced some of the best Orion offspring (Starlight, for one...) I'd be really curious to see that one. Maybe it's better if I don't?
default_laugh.png

The Fantazon/Xenon mare looks really nice.

The pedigree on the Ladd daughter is really, really interesting! Her sire was a stunner, his dam was the mare who laid the golden eggs, his sire was no slouch and a son of FWF Blue's Golden Comet... damside you see Ohio Bay Lady Coco Butter AND GMB close up. It's a pretty picture, that's for sure!!!

I wish I could go but I probably should consider myself lucky that I cant go and I have a show that day otherwise I would probably be in big trouble with the other half!

~Lisa~, if you have another web browser available try using it. We can't read the catalogs off mare stare unless we use Internet Explorer, our normal browser blows it up & distorts it.
default_yes.gif

We may be going, not planning on buying anything except maybe tack/harness. WISH I had the extra money to pick up a horse or two, but not this time.. Too bad as I like Chupps Mighty Chloe, Reeces Russian Empress, Double Diamonds Buck the Wind (LOVE LOVE LOVE this filly!), Melton Fantazons Miss American, and Reeces Thunder Love (DROOL)

~Lisa~, if you have another web browser available try using it. We can't read the catalogs off mare stare unless we use Internet Explorer, our normal browser blows it up & distorts it.
default_yes.gif

Thank you so much that totally worked it was very nice to be able to see everything some very nice horses in the sale

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it is just my computer but the catalogs for auctions on marestare are so hard for me to look at and read I just give up. On some the text is just gigantic and overlaps on itself even though where it lists the hotels and times is not. by the time I am done with the text I forget what horse I was even looking at as the picture is either way far up or way far down or totally covered by text
I'm not sure how it may work with other browsers, but open Internet Explorere and then click on view....choose text size. Try reducing that and let me know ifyou continue to have issues.

It worked fine when I went into Internet explorer I wish I had asked a long time ago lol

I really like the Lot #1- I was a big fan of the dam's full sister, NFC Egyptian King's Lady Love, and Black Beauty herself was gorgeous. Mare looks a lot like her.
I have a daughter of Lady Love standing in my show barn and being shown this year. She is an absolutely gorgeous mare! Sired by Boogerman. That line is producng exceptional individuals!
default_smile.png

I have a daughter of Lady Love standing in my show barn and being shown this year. She is an absolutely gorgeous mare! Sired by Boogerman. That line is producng exceptional individuals!
default_smile.png
Really! Is it the 1990s model "Grosshill Boogerman's Lady Love" or a full sibling?

Because Boogerman's Lady Love was
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

same here, lisa i can never read them i have the same problems!

Really! Is it the 1990s model "Grosshill Boogerman's Lady Love" or a full sibling?
Yep, it's Lady Love. She is just stunning! One of my clients bought her last year. She's showing in Sr Mares, and some youth classes with her owners' grandkids, but Liberty is her thing. Wow! This mare can move!!
default_smile.png

Actually, I have had trouble viewing the last several catalogs for mini sales via marestare. The print is VERY tiny, the only way I can view it is to copy it and past it to a microsoft document.

Yep, it's Lady Love. She is just stunning! One of my clients bought her last year. She's showing in Sr Mares, and some youth classes with her owners' grandkids, but Liberty is her thing. Wow! This mare can move!!
default_smile.png
Tell your clients I'm horribly jealous! I loved that mare back in the day. Hope I get to see her this year at one of the shows.
default_smile.png

REALLY wish I could go, but I will be watching online and phone bidding. There are two I REALLY want, and I have all intentions on buying at least one of them, so praying I can afford the price! I even have a hauler lined up, that's how serious I am! Sorry, I don't want to share just yet which two I'm in love with, but will when it's over, wether or not I get them.

Yes I will be there and fairly easy to spot. I will be sitting in the Auctioneer's seat.

I am riding down with Libby for the day on Saturday. I will be bringing my mini aussie puppy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back