Put your "shades" on for this one (new soap)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle_E.

Reaction score
I was feeling adventurous last night and sick and tired of feeling sick so I decided to go "wild". I have been battling bronchial pneumonia for the past month and just starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. So here is my latest creation. I am calling this soap "Midnight Madness" and it is scented with an FO called "starry starry nights".

The description of the FO that I purchased from the company is:

"This heavenly fragrance begins with sparkling citrus notes of clean lemon and refreshing orange, supported by a soft middle of jasmine, rose and lily, all sitting atop a bottom of dark, velvety musk. I can't walk past a bar of soap made with this stellar fragrance."

AMAZING SCENT!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Midnight_Madness-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are gorgeous!!!! Bet they smell wonderfully too!!

default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
Hey Kim
default_biggrin.png
, glad you like the look of them and yes they smell divine, but hey, you will just have to tell me what you think when you truly get to smell it, sending you a bar for you to test for me
default_wink.png
!!! along with the others that should have been there by now
default_unsure.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are GORGEOUS Danielle!
default_wub.png
I really like those!
default_yes.gif

Wow..beautiful colors! Those are very cool! I can almost smell them from here.

Sorry to hear you have been sick.....glad your feeling better.

Hey Danielle

I did not know you had such talents, the soap is so nice and it has a real pretty look, I am so impressed. When we used to sit around the bon fires and sing along to Garth Brooks never did I think you could make soap that looks like this, next will be cowboy hats and boots or mini horses.

Great work

Pat 's minis and hackney stable

Hey Danielle

I did not know you had such talents, the soap is so nice and it has a real pretty look, I am so impressed. When we used to sit around the bon fires and sing along to Garth Brooks never did I think you could make soap that looks like this, next will be cowboy hats and boots or mini horses.

Great work

Pat 's minis and hackney stable

Ha, I had forgotten about the "Garth songs" around the bonfire. Now you are bringing back memories
default_biggrin.png
. At least the horses didn't mind our singing, poor things, ROFL.

How are you doing???? Been so long... pm me your phone number, would love to chat about the "good old days" and the shows
default_yes.gif
. Even Don and Devon are using my soap, I gave them some for Christmas and Don told Val he loves my soap
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back