Proofs from Photo Shoot

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for the compliments. I'm still going back and looking at all the pictures, they're sooo cool. I'll have to post some more later on today.
default_laugh.png

Love the pictures! Especially the one of Jr, Lil T, Promise, Rumour, and Love all standing side by side.
default_wub.png
And the last one! You have beautiful horses, that calendar is going to look great.

Absolutely gorgeous sheryl!!!!!!!!

Jinx is such a cool horse, out with the babies and all.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Absolutely love Lil T, he's like a mini me to my Ghost.
default_laugh.png

WOW! These photos are great Sheryl. I just can't get over how well our Lil T is maturing. He reminds me more and more of his daddy in these photos! I appreciate all the compliments on him! :)

Thanks so much for sharing them with us all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Janet I agree 100% that T will mature build wise identical to his daddy. I can't believe no one has bought him yet. lol

Thanks again everyone for the compliments. I'm still going through the photos. lol

They are so beautiful!!! And you know I love Lil T! If I didn't own two maternal sisters, Bomb Shell and Double Dipped (and niece, Cover Girl), I'd have snappend him up
default_wub.png

Oh that's right Cover Girl is related to T. I totally forgot.

default_biggrin.png
Jill I'd say 75% or more of our kids are related one way or another. lol

I must have missed this one
default_wacko.png
......what a bunch of great photos Sheryl!

These photos are amazing! I mean, I really enjoy seeing photos of horses all groomed and 'set up', but I much prefer these more 'natural' setting photos. They look as if they have a good life there!

Lovely photos!!! I wonder how many people looking at the calendar will know they are minis? Will it say? Does it matter?

srry dbl post some how

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back