Pre-school fun

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runaway ranch

Reaction score
You might remember Naomi.

She was born blind to Donna at QtrRae's minis, she did her gain her sight as she grew older.

Donna entrusted her to me and allowed me to buy her. Later she was attacked by a dog, but miraculously survived. She is a very special girl & I love her.

Today Naomi, two fainting goat kids and some fancy chickens went to visit at pre-school.

schoolvisit020.jpg

Every child got the chance to brush her and lead her around the yard and she ate up all the attention.

schoolvisit006.jpg

And is invited back for next fall.

schoolvisit014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OH Lisa! She looks sooo happy to have all the little kids fuss over her! The kids look happy to have something to fuss over too!!!

Very nice pictures Lisa. Naomi looks as though she is eating up all that attention and the kids are on cloud nine
default_smile.png
Thanks for sharing

Good for you! Thats a great community service. Kids and animals
default_wub.png
:

I'd love to take Bailey to do something like that if he would just stop biting and nipping everyone!

Visits like that can make a difference in the children's lives. Great shots and congratulations on your activity.

Lisa,

What a fun day!! :aktion033: Little Naomi looks just great - I can imagine how much she LOVED
default_wub.png
: all the attention! What a neat idea to let each child brush her and lead her!
default_yes.gif
:

I bet your little grandson James thought it was pretty cool for Grandma to bring the animals to his school. I can just imagine all those kids going home and asking for a miniature horse :aktion033: or "maybe" a goat! HA!

Those are great pictures. We can just see the joy on the kids. What a great thing to do, visiting like that. Thanks for taking the animals and thanks for sharing the pictures.

That is really a nice thing to do.
default_wub.png
: I want to take Goldilocks to the nursing home but she needs a lot of work to start acting like a good girl instead of a brat who thinks she can do what she wants to do. Your pictures were great. I think you had as good a time as the children did. Way to go. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back