Prayers this way too...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minie812

Reaction score
I too would appriciate prayers as I have some heart testing on Monday again as well as another appt Tuesday. ..sigh! It has been a full year since I had the stents put in (that failed in 6 wks) and it will be a year in Oct since the 3x cabg. Have had some issues and made a quick visit to my Heart doc and he wants me in again Monday for a Echo stress test. I have learned that he does not do testing unless he finds something abnormal sooooo here we go again. He is a great Doc and I feel fortunate to have him AND insurance and I am a firm believer in prayer! THX

Oh I am so sorry. I hope it is fine an that they can change meds or something easy. Will be sending good thoughts your way!!!!!

Definitely prayers coming your way.

Barbie

You've been through a lot with your heart. I hope they can help you. {{{{Hugs}}}} & prayers!!!!!

I remember when you had that procedure done. And the trouble you had afterwards. I will pray for Wonderful results, and a speedy recovery for you....

Sending prayers that all checks out OK with your heart and stress test.
default_pray.gif

Adding you to my prayers, sure hope that either they find nothing wrong, or at least it will be simple and easy to fix so you can be as good as new. Hoping for a positive update, please let us know!

A quick update as to my tests. My doc is so good. he knows I live out of town so I never have to wait to here on my results he said that I have two heart valves that are problematic...MMMMM. The mitral valve has a slight leak (good) and the tricuspid valve has a moderate leak (fair) With the hot humid weather and me wanting to do to much he said ...SLOW DOWN! My bypass looks good though and I faired well on the test. I was so worried as it has not been a year since the bypass. My hand that I had surgery on is doing as expected some damage to the nerves but time will tell on it. I feel fortunate to have my health as it is and feel somewhat guilty when I read TR's post and her health problems again...so prayers are with her and ART!

Latest posts

Back