Prayers for Countryhaven

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh No Tami.

I am so terrribly sorry for your loss. You did everything you could and your little colt should be fine. She left you a wonderful gift.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

So very sorry for the loss of your mare. Hope the colt brings joy and pleasant memories to you.

JJay

I am very very sorry that this has happened. Big hugs to you. Glad the foal is doing well, I know it is a challenge to care for an orphan foal. Dont forget to get rest for yourself as well. Time will help and we will all be thinking of you and waiting to hear how you are doing.

Tears fall as I read your post, deeply feeling the pain of your loss. God speed Tiki - I am sending my prayers for both you and Tiki's baby.

Thank you all for the comfort of your words. It is a difficult day today. This place is so wonderful for the support that so few others on the 'outside' really understand the need for.

Tami,

I am so sorry for the loss you have suffered. I know you did your best to do right by your mare, but some things are insurmountable. I wish you peace and comfort as you try to come to terms with your grief. Please know my thoughts are with you and I hope her son brings back some of the joy she brought to you to help heal the wounds.

Liz M.

Oh No! I am so very sorry. ((((((( HUGS!)))))))) I know this is a terrible loss, I am so sad for you. Keep on hugging that foal!

Sorry for your loss Tami, you did all you could for your mare.

We had a mare get hyperlipemia in May, with an underlying infection. She spent time at the ICU, and was sent home with her month old foal -t he vets and I weren't sure if she'd make it, but they had done all they could for her. Fortunately no relapse, and she's still holding her own.

Again my so sorry for your loss.

How sad! I am so sorry.

But you have blessed indeed with her tiny baby.

B

Tami,

Your Tiki was and IS beautiful. And she left you a beautiful foal to remember her by. I am sending you a cyber hug, knowing how you and your husband must be feeling.....as we lost a special mare of our own this Spring too....who also left behind an orphan for us to love on.

Losing a mare like that is probably the hardest part of owning minis, but having her foal to focus on will keep your grief from making you go crazy. At least it did for us and I hope it does for you.

Blessings,

MA

I am so very sorry things just have been so tough for you lately. I am glad you shared with us

I am sooo sorry to hear about your loss! I can't imagine how much pain you are going through right now.

We are all thinking about you..and best of luck with the foal!

-Kris

So sorry to hear about your mare! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Take care!

Tami, I'm so sorry for your loss. Holding you in hugs and prayers.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious mare, I wish I could say or do something to help you. Hugs to you and her little colt!

Thank you all, again. As the day wears on, I'm handling it a bit better. Bob had left for work just before the vet called, and I held off calling him about it until he was off for the day. I just couldn't bear to give him such bad news and have him have to work all day thinking about it and not being able to be upset. When I did talk to him about an hour ago, I cried once again with him. Usually he stays at his Mom's house by the city during the week since it's a long drive back and forth, but he's coming home tonight so we can gieve together.

I'm so sorry for your loss
sad.gif
, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your lil colt.

-Jennie

Latest posts

Back