Please don't be jealous.....but

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Genie

Reaction score
HORSE INVESTMENT INQUIRY

I wish to invest into HORSE BREEDING BUSINESS in your Country through your good self. This is a means of securing my periods during my retirement, which is coming soon, and also have intention of relocating with my family to your Country.

I will give more details on my plans if you reply and indicate interest.

Yours Sincerely,

Abbas Allahdad

NIOC Building,

Taleghani Street, Tehran – Iran

Email: [email protected]

Www: NIOC.COM <http://NIOC.COM <http://my.barackobama.com/page/ic/d5y80l0iqo0qku/Sg>

Www: nioc.ir/index.html,kkl

Www: nioc.ir/members/index.html

Am I lucky or am I lucky??????????now for a "snappy reply" HG Farm will be my reference!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_new_shocked.gif
Boy you ARE the lucky one!!!!!!! I can't wait for your reply!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Sheesh! That's pretty darn bold seeing as most breeding operations make no money at all! That would be one heck of a retirement!

I saw this on another forum, he wants to invest 15 million. Scam for sure.
default_rolleyes.gif

I think he would do better investing in toilet paper.
default_laugh.png
Sales are never down on that.
default_laugh.png

Joyce

I would suggest investing in Midol, or tampax?
default_new_rofl.gif

If I lived in Iran I would want to relocate to another country too......
default_wacko.png

Oh man.......I'll take a stab at this for ya!

Dear Mr. Allidaddy,

I shoe am glad to here from you! I just dun gotten mysef in a lotta mess with these here little varmits and I was just about to chuck it all. Seems I have invested in a hole bunch of liddle ole horses and all they do is cost me money. Feedin and hay and sumin for them to lay down and pee in cost me too much. Then that dad blasted vet dun com and cost us so much them guys at the power place dun turned our lites out again and that didn't set well with mimaw and papaw one bit. All I do is give up money fer them and nobody wants to buy any. They all say there are too many and the ecomony is a hurtin bad. These critters were gonna make me sum money sos mimaw and papaw could retire but it ain't a workin. So that's why I am so happy that you know how to make money with them cuz you can buy em from me so I can quit it and get me some of them thar emus. I dun hered theres money in emus. I wanna be yer good buddy. Talk back to me.

Bubba

Dear Mr. Allidaddy,

I shoe am glad to here from you! I just dun gotten mysef in a lotta mess with these here little varmits and I was just about to chuck it all. Seems I have invested in a hole bunch of liddle ole horses and all they do is cost me money. Feedin and hay and sumin for them to lay down and pee in cost me too much. Then that dad blasted vet dun com and cost us so much them guys at the power place dun turned our lites out again and that didn't set well with mimaw and papaw one bit. All I do is give up money fer them and nobody wants to buy any. They all say there are too many and the ecomony is a hurtin bad. These critters were gonna make me sum money sos mimaw and papaw could retire but it ain't a workin. So that's why I am so happy that you know how to make money with them cuz you can buy em from me so I can quit it and get me some of them thar emus. I dun hered theres money in emus. I wanna be yer good buddy. Talk back to me.

Bubba
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
default_worshippy.gif
:worship
default_worshippy.gif

Marty, you sure have a way with words.

Dear Mr. Allidaddy,

Bubba

That was hilarious!

Latest posts

Back