Our Grand on her pony!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dangerranger

Reaction score
The Exact Center of CA, 3,158 mi from the north p
We had an all pony weekend! Saturday our grand daughter got to ride in her first parade. She was sponcered by our local Gymkhana club. And then Sunday she turned 3! Heres some pics. DR

Old fat guy is Yours Truly, Jirzee, our grand daughter is on Suger Bear, and the hansome guy on the left is our son Trevor.

Heres Jirzee in her Parade Duds!

Picture029_zps3cef11bf.jpg

We got Suger Bear from a family whos kids had outgrown her. She had the typical kids pony habits so I started driving her as a way to work her out without being on her. She is turrning into such a nice pony. She still has way more go than whoa, but we are working on that. DR

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't that fabulous! Love seeing how happy and how much fun your family is having together:)

She is an adorable little girl.

She's learning there's more to a pony than just riding--you have to feed them too!

Nice pictures!
She would already spend all day washing and brushing the horses. If anything is going on at the barn Shes involved! I'm actually pushing the bale, but I stoped to pick something off my shoe. She already has the horse fever bad. I'm just glad she shares the same likes as us! DR

So precious..she looks very comfortable up there on that cutie pony..well done in the parade
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back