Oregon Gold Miniature Horse and Pony Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark & Sharon Bullington

Reaction score
The great Oregon Gold Show is going to be happening April 24-26 at The Oregon Horse Center in Eugene. The show features a full slate of classes for AMHR Miniatures and Modern, Classic and Foundation Ponies. It also features a judge from the 2009 Shetland Congress (Karen Iversen), a judge from the 2009 AMHR National Show (Portia Kalinka) and a great 3rd judge (Austin VanWyck). Show Steward is Sharon Bullington. Entry forms are available on line at www.OregonHorseCenter.com.

It will be a great show and a lot of fun as well. Hope to see lots of you there.
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Mark Bullington

Entries closed April 1st, didn't they? Sadly I've been forced to admit that I can't afford to go this year so I will be attending the Happ's TREC event instead for considerably less money. Too bad, I was really looking forward to showing under Portia Kalinka for the first time.
default_sad.png
Even more so now that I realize she's a Nationals judge! That would have given me two of them between Oregon Gold and Pacific Crown.

Leia

default_smile.png

Hi All-

Valley River Inn here in Eugene is offering a special $72 + tax rate for Oregon Horse Center events, subject to availability. Please call 541-743-1000, and we would be happy to provide a nice place to stay for folks from out of the area!

For more info, check out www.valleyriverinn.com

Enjoy the show this weekend!

Best Regards,

Joel Root

Latest posts

Back