Ordered my new Jerald Show Cart

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
I am so excited to get my new cart! Hopefully it will be here in 5 or 6 weeks. I got a deep Mahogany stain with gold and burgundy pinstriping. And brass appointments. Also ordered a new fine harness for Ally. She will share the cart with Flirt. It should work out fine because Flirt is a Pleasure Under horse and Ally is Country Over. I talked with my trainer last night and wrote down all that I need. Flirt will be in full training, and I will take lessons with Ally to get her ready for shows.

By the way, Estate Horse Supply (http://www.horsecarts.com) is having a sale right now!!! $100 off carts, and 10% off harnesses. Definitely worth looking into! The prices are going up on carts after the new year also. So if you are thinking of buying for the '07 show season, better order now!
default_smile.png

I'm jealous!!
default_wub.png
: That's next on my list.....but I've got to get hubby through RN program first......just a few more months!! :bgrin

That sounds really classy Amy! I wouldn't have thought of burgundy and gold pinstriping on natural but having seen your wonderful CDE outfit I can say without a doubt that it is just the thing for Ms. Ally. And with Flirt's dark color it should be great on her too. :aktion033: Please share pictures when you get it!

Leia

I have that exact same cart, and it is beautiful! You'll love yours
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back