Ok, the kid pics are inspiring me

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
Here are some of the most recent pics of my boys (the little ones...the big one hides from the camera of late):

cherryiceb.jpg

Brandon with a Cherry ice at the Diesel Drags/Thundertrucks at Woodburn on Saturday

cherryice.jpg

Colton with his.
default_smile.png

boysshirts2.jpg

Grandma picked out matching outfits for them..caught them modelling them.

coltiebook.jpg

Colton in bed waiting for a book (his and Brandon's favorite "I Stink" about a garbage truck) after his bath.

coltonatlesschwab.jpg

Colton at Les Schwab while we were waiting to get the tires rotated. He likes being there....tire shopping!

default_rolleyes.gif
:

Not the BEST pics, but maybe show their cuteness pretty well. It's a GOOD thing they ARE cute, though! *LOL* With all the trouble they get into....

Thanks for looking!

Liz

They are absolutely gorgeous boys. I love the tire shopping one and the two dressed alike...kids hate that, but it is so darn cute:)

OH pretty eyes! So cute.

For some reason I am leaning to beleive the trouble comes from there Mother...........................
default_unsure.png
:

default_rolleyes.gif
:

Now how would I contribute to the trouble they get into?

I'm always a good girl.

default_yes.gif
:

L.

There they are! Almost as beautiful as in person...I almost expect to be given daisies!

I SO look forward to any chance to see and spend time with Brandon and Colton...they are such sweet, smart little boys. Even the trouble they get in is cute -- like the tire rolling, LOL! (Although I guess setting fire to the carpet wasn't so cute...)

I can't wait to see them again!

Aww Liz, I knew you'd come with your wonderful menfolk. That pic of "bedtime" is my favorite. He has the most wonderful eyes, I can't believe how big he and Brandon have gotten! Wow! Now corner that big handsome boy of yours and snap him, tell the littles to get him down and sit on him!

oh liz your boys a beautiful, they have such kind eyes, you can tell theyll be heartbreaker when they older
default_wub.png
: and i have to say whatever that ice is I WANT ONE!!!!!LOL :bgrin I LOVE SEEING PICTURES OF OUR FORUM FRIENDS KIDS
default_yes.gif
: thanks for sharing

Hubba! Hubba! Amazingly, beautiful blue eyes!!

Aw they have the cutest little smiles!! How old are they?

They are adorable Liz! Such big blue eyes. They will have little girls following them home in no time. :lol:

Latest posts

Back