ok, only horse related because I live here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, Deanna, that is exactly what I was doing today. I followed this truck there.

000_1466.JPG

Here are the burn pits at the municipal airport not far from my house. These do not do these stacks justice

000_1470.JPG

and a bit of holiday cheer

000_1478.JPG

HI Deanna it is good to hear from you again. We are able to live in our house but the bugs just love the holes. They are looking for a warm place to sleep. I have to spray the holes with bug spray everynight. YUCK.

Horses are ok and doing well. They still don't know why the trees are laying on the ground. The two foals love to investigate them. They hop over the smaller ones (which are not many of those) and the bigger ones they like to try to climb.

They will put their front hooves on the trees and look over the top just to see if there is anything on the other side. They still get a little spooky when we get thunderstorms but they are getting over that.

Carlene

I am trying to get some photos of my place after the hurricane but I am have some trouble with Photobuckets. Hopefully photos soon.

Carlene

Wow carlene, you did have a lot of trees I remember that but we are lucky that we are not like MS and just be flat!!!!!

Yes Deanna you got that right. With all the trees down it is a lot of work with the cleanup. At least it will keep me in shape. LOL

Carlene

awful,its a real harsh reality of life, i feel terrible for all the people without homes this holiday seaon, very sad
no.gif

Latest posts

Back