OHHH DAIRYGIRL - Pictures added of Rowdy Frame grandson!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westwood Farms

Reaction score
default_wub.png
Ok Dairygirl. I cannot believe you have not posted on here yet about the berry gorgeous critter you got today.

So, everyone needs to Rally and tell her to let the cat oout of the bag, it is well worth it!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL. Well I was going to post a brag on this one but I have been getting so much hate mail over my new foal I was afraid too. LOL. But here he is in his new born pics.. He is very tiny.

flashscolt1.jpeg

flashscolt.jpeg

This was a total shock yesterday morning. I had to wipe my eyes several times to make sure I wasn't seeing things. LOL. He is out of my double bred Rowdy son.

Congrats on your very colorful colt!!
default_aktion033.gif

Sorry to hear that your receiving hate mail.
default_wacko.png
If only people would spend more time worrying about themselves instead of others.

Took ya long enough Missy!!

Rhonda has failed to tell you this is out of her ROWDY SON!!! You better make a foal announcement so everyone will see this cool looking dude!!

Oh the hate mail comment was a joke. I've been called a witch and a few other things from friends that wish that had that born in their pasture. LOL. We pick that way.
default_laugh.png

O.k. Alicia, you win. I'll start a bragging post. LOL.

Latest posts

Back