Not a mini but SPH Arabians and Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHANA

Reaction score
This morning my 13 year old homebred arabian mare, SPH Phancyphire, foaled a gorgeous colt sired by Abakus Jamaal KE, a arabian stallion I just sold 2 weeks ago. He is a nice colt, very pretty boy. He has yet to have a name so any suggestions would be welcome.

DSC04421.jpg

DSC04420.jpg

Thanks, I only have 3 arabians now. I have my girl, Phancy, and I just recently bought her 2010 filly, Jade, back from a not so good home. She has been home for 2 days and is very thin. She is a full sister to this colt. Then I of course have the colt.

I'm useless with names, but just wanted to say that your new colt is just stunning.
default_yes.gif

Love his Momma too.
default_wub.png

Beautiful horses! (good luck with the filly, so glad she's home with you again.)

Well I put this colt for sale when he was a day old and when he was 2 days old he was sold. The new owners are calling him Prince for a barn name, still undecided on a registered name though. His dam has been a great producer for me. Her first foal, a colt-now gelded, sold in utero, her second foal, a filly, was sold at weaning as was her third foal(another filly) and her fourth foal(a colt) sold at 2 days old.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back