Nootka!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbyhorse23

Reaction score
Just 'cause we had some snow you don't get to stop taking pictures of my favorite little scamp. And let's see his big brothers too, okay? I wanna see some TROTS!!

Leia

i will take some more, I promise!

He's a real firecracker, this one. He is earning his little red coat.

I can't wait til you get to meet his bratly-ness. ;)

You'll laugh yourself silly no doubt. (he thinks he's pretty "bad" but it's too cute when he throws a little temper tantrum or tries to act studly.)

Everyone's so muddy right now!!!

Yuck.

L.

Do you think that's their problem- they're redheads? Could be! I've told Kody stories about his God-colt; he says he's looking forward to babysitting Pyro when Pyro's stall buddy Kyan is in the ring next year. Can't you just see the two of them peering out over the same stall door?! :new_shocked: LOL

Leia

*shudder*

I think it might be time to take out extra insurance on everything in a ten mile radius!!!

I was out playing with him today, and getting pics of his purdy eyes, but it was really hard because he kept trying to sit down on me so I would scratch his butt.

He is shedding and looking motheaten already around his little muzzle and eyes, but wow, he's sweet when he wants to be (has to be when he's that mischievous).

I'll load the pics and post a few, I promise!!!

Latest posts

Back