New photos of our filly born on Sunday- 2/28/10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sun Runner Stables

Reaction score
She's now two days old, and is Such a little spite fire. Looooooooves her butt scratches.

This was her first limited outing as we've had nothing but rain here and I don't like wet chilly babies.

IMG_2075.jpg

Whooooo we're outside! What's this stuff???

IMG_2078.jpg

Lead ropes taste funny! (Mom's halter was a bit big ya think>?)

ZMOG! What's that?

IMG_2081.jpg

Hym Checks out okay.... buuuuuttt

IMG_2085.jpg

We're outside! Let's run away! Whhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

IMG_2089.jpg

Nom nom nom.

IMG_2090.jpg

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

IMG_2094.jpg

Well Now what? How's about a game offffff....

IMG_2095.jpg

Peek aboo!

IMG_2097.jpg

Ha! I see you!

IMG_2115.jpg

We are So Supermodels!

(The last was my favorite picture from the whole thing despite my sunbleached broody looking so red!)

Mama and baby sure make a beautiful pair! She seems so expressive, and the captions definitely captured each moment, but what exactly does "ZMOG" mean?
default_biggrin.png

Ha- ZMOG is a bit of an internet meme-

Really its OMG but just said with teengirl squeeky excitement. I am far past the teen girl stage, but can see this little one saying that in her head!

great photos - what a doll! Lucky you can turn her out at 2 days old. We've got melting snow and tons of mud around here and really cold temps still. Weather says warming up this weekend to mid 40s so perhaps an outing will come. LOL

She's a treasure for sure! Congrats again ~

Great photo's of the two!!!! Beautiful little girl!!!! I just love the way that you put the captions on each of them. They really add to each and every picture. I think that it is fun to try to figure out what they are thinking when they playing around. I just
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
the last picture of the two of them!!!!!! It is so hard to get picture's like that.

Such Cuteness!!!

Love her blaze!

Awww.. Just beautiful filly!...

Her momma remind me so much of our couple black mares.

She is beautiful too!.. ;)

Latest posts

Back