NEW mare milk foal predicting test coming soon!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Endless

Reaction score
While visiting a friend here in Florida, I have learned there may be a new INSTANT, NO MIXING foal predicting test kit coming out soon.......that only needs ONE DROP!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
That would be AWSOME!!!!

We learned about the pool test strips that you can get at Walmart and used them and work really well. No need for mixing or anything, cheap and come with lots of test and found them to be very acurate
default_wink.png

While visiting a friend here in Florida, I have learned there may be a new INSTANT, NO MIXING foal predicting test kit coming out soon.......that only needs ONE DROP!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
That would be AWSOME!!!!
Great, bring back all the info !!!!

Hope you are enjoying florida?

Deb is not much luckier than you guys on Tuesday night ...
default_risa_suelos.gif

We are trying again this Tuesday Night, Keep your fingers crossed for us, All

Safe trip home
default_saludando.gif

What do you mean not lucky!!!!

I got free food and time with new friends
default_smile.png

What more could a girl ask for!!!

Safe trip back guys... oh and so glad you called to check in every once and a while!!!! LOL

You didn't happen to catch the name of this product did you?
I wanted to be sure before posting but they are called Foal-Time Test Strips. They plan on having a website up and start selling within the next couple of weeks. I got some to bring back with me to try out on my mares this spring. She swears by them so not going to hurt to try them.

Thanks Reble and Doobie for the safe trip vibes.....at least there are no moose anywhere along the way for most of the trip, ugh!

Leaving in the morning
default_smile.png

You didn't happen to catch the name of this product did you?
I wanted to be sure before posting but they are called Foal-Time Test Strips. They plan on having a website up and start selling within the next couple of weeks. I got some to bring back with me to try out on my mares this spring. She swears by them so not going to hurt to try them.

Thanks Reble and Doobie for the safe trip vibes.....at least there are no moose anywhere along the way for most of the trip, ugh!

Leaving in the morning
default_smile.png

Any for me ... I want to try them???
default_no.gif

Check out my topic on Dicetta, she is waxing.

Hope to have a nice marked filly before you get home...
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back