New baby!! :))

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powell7311

Reaction score
Hello! Im new to the forum and have been looking around at different topics about mini mares and birthing. My mini suprised me yesterday when I got home from work with an early Easter present!! He is soo sweet!
default_smile.png
Also, ive been watching for all the signs for her getting close and she showed none! She would get an udder and the next day it would disappear, then it would come back.. we played that game for 2 weeks. Then she decided to quit holding him in! Hope everyone enjoys the pictures!

216278_1664500099177_1437496593_1355536_5168417_n.jpg

untitled.bmp

untitled2.bmp

untitled3.bmp

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 121
  • untitled2.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
  • untitled3.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 81
Thanks guys.. Do you guys think he will stay this color?? His sire is a palomino. I have one yearling that i just clipped. She was this color. After I finished clipping her, she is a gray dapple and white... She looks like a completely different horse now.

Interesting markings. You have four high white legs, facial markings, and that one butt spot.

I would say splash or sabino, but the butt spot would be tobiano I would think.

Any color experts want to comment?

What a cutie!!! Enjoy! Is that a panic button on the rump?? LOL Welcome from Maine to the Forum

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Congratulations on your new little cutie! Now that's the kind of Easter treat we'd all like to get
default_yes.gif

He is a nice colour.

Welcome to the forum.

Sure wouldnt mind the Easter bunny dropping a mare and foal off at my house.

Latest posts

Back