Need info from Washington people

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayne

Reaction score
Hi friends! When I lived in Oregon we had the Horse Expo in Albany, which was a 3 day event with clinics and a product showcase and breed exhibits. I know in CA they have the Equine Affaire and other smilar events. Do we have anything like this in Washington? I've been scouring the internet and haven't been able to find anything. I just want to make sure to get it on my calendar if there is such a thing!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jayne

Mr Mark Bullington would be one to get hold of. He knows just about everything that is happening since he is announcer for most. I think that there was one near Redmond somewhere but I am just not sure. Hope someone is more help.

Jayne -

There used to be two equine expo's in Washington, one in February held at the Clark County Fairgrounds and one in October held at the fairgrounds in Puyallup. The one at Clark County may happen again next year (2010) but will not beheld this year. The one in Puyallup was put on by the same folks that run the event in Albany, Oregon - but the main sponsor for the event pulled out so the event in Puyallup was cancelled 3 years ago.

There is usually a "Ride the West" event in Spokane later in the spring - I think that one is still happening. And of course the Northwest Horse Fair and Expo in Albany, Oregon in March. I will again be the announcer for that event, as I have been for the past few years.

By the way Kim - thanks for the vote of confidence
default_wub.png
See you guys this weekend at the Winter Meeting.

Mark

Thank you Mark! You are truly the go-to man for this kind of thing! I guess I'll just have to go down to Albany and maybe run into you there! Thanks again.

Jayne

Latest posts

Back